The Agriculture Committee focuses on addressing pressing policy and regulatory challenges facing Mongolia’s agriculture sector. Since its establishment in 2016, the committee has developed the Position Paper on Agriculture Sector Development in Mongolia, highlighting challenges and proposing ways forward for this promising sector. The position paper was presented to the senior management of the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry. The committee’s members have had a series of engagements with ministry officials to exchange information about ongoing initiatives to allow agriculture to become a driving force for Mongolia’s economic diversification.
- AmCham Members Meet with the State Secretary of the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
- AmCham Co-Hosts Roundtable Discussion with the U.S. Agribusiness Exploratory Trade Delegation with U.S. Embassy
- AmCham Mongolia Co-hosts Members-Only Agribusiness Roundtable Discussion
- AmCham Mongolia Forms Agriculture Committee
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Agriculture Sector Development
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on the Export Potential of Mongolia’s Agriculture Sector
For more detailed information about AmCham’s committees, please contact Mr. Javkhlantugs Ganbaatar, AmCham’s Director of Policy and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +976 7000-3437.