The Financial Services Committee, established in 2017, is focused on creating a cross-functional platform for the leadership of companies operating in Mongolia’s financial sector; formulating strategies for applying international best practices in all segments of the financial industry; and providing regulators and policymakers with advice on implementing constructive reform.
- Financial Industry Leaders Form AmCham’s Financial Services Committee
- AmCham Hosts Members-Only Meeting with the Heads of International Financial Institutions in Mongolia
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Maintaining Access to USD Clearing
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Aligning Corporate Transparency with International Standards & Practices
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Asset Classification and Provisioning
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on the Draft Laws on the Currency Regulations
For more detailed information about AmCham’s Committees, please contact Mr. Javkhlantugs Ganbaatar, AmCham’s Director of Policy and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +976 7000-3437.