The Financial Services Committee, established in 2017, is focused on creating a cross-functional platform for the leadership of companies operating in Mongolia’s financial sector; formulating strategies for applying international best practices in all segments of the financial industry; and providing regulators and policymakers with advice on implementing constructive reform.
- Financial Industry Leaders Form AmCham’s Financial Services Committee
- AmCham Hosts Members-Only Meeting with the Heads of International Financial Institutions in Mongolia
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Maintaining Access to USD Clearing
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Aligning Corporate Transparency with International Standards & Practices
- AmCham Mongolia’s Position Paper on Asset Classification and Provisioning
For more detailed information about AmCham’s Committees, please contact Mr. Javkhlantugs Ganbaatar, AmCham’s Director of Policy and Advocacy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at +976 7000-3437.