June Monthly Meeting with a Panel of Opinion Leaders
June 12, 2018
12:30 am - 2:30 am
UPDATE: RSVP for this event has closed.
AmCham Mongolia is pleased to invite you to attend our June Monthly Meeting with a panel of opinion leaders for discussion on “Mongolia’s Development and Ways Forward: Opinion Leaders’ Perspectives”. Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia will be moderating the discussion with panelists:
- Mr. Batbayar Bat-Erdene (Baabar), Director at Nepko Publishing
- Mr. Jargalsaikhan Dambadarjaa, Head at DeFacto Institute
- Mr. Sumati Luvsandendev, Director at Sant Maral Foundation
– Registration & Networking – Light breakfast and coffee
– Opening Remarks by Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia
– MEF 2018 Briefing by Mr. Ganhuyag Chuluun, CEO of Ard Holdings
– Panel discussion with opinion leaders
– Announcements and Adjournment
RSVP is required and seats are guaranteed only after payment has been received due to the limited number of seats available.
GUIDELINES FOR NON-MEMBERS
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure whether your organization is an AmCham member, please check our membership directory here.
- To confirm your attendance, Non-members should make the payment of 40,000 MNT entrance fee within 3 business days of online registration. AmCham will verify your registration via email upon receipt of payment – your spot is NOT GUARANTEED if a payment is not received.
- When you are making the payment, please include your NAME in the “Descriptions” field of your transfer.