March Monthly Meeting: Reforms in the Agriculture Sector
March 12, 2019
8:30 am - 10:30 am
AmCham Mongolia is pleased to invite you to attend our March Monthly Meeting with His Excellency Ulaan Chultem, the Minister of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry, for discussion on “Reforms in the Agriculture Sector: Policy Actions to Diversify the Economy”. Mr. Oybek N. Khalilov, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia, will be moderating the discussion with the guest speaker.
- Registration & Networking – Light breakfast and coffee
- Opening Remarks by Mr. Oybek Khalilov, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia
- Remarks by His Excellency Ulaan Chultem, the Minister of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry
- Announcement and Adjournment
RSVP is required and seats are guaranteed only after payment has been received due to the limited number of seats available.
GUIDELINES FOR NON-MEMBERS
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure whether your organization is an AmCham member, please check our membership directory here.
- To confirm your attendance, Non-members should make the payment of 40,000 MNT entrance fee within 3 business days of online registration. AmCham will verify your registration via email upon receipt of payment – your spot is NOT GUARANTEED if a payment is not received.
- When you are making the payment, please include your NAME in the “Descriptions” field of your transfer.