October Monthly Meeting: Mongolia’s 2019 Economic and Financial Outlook
October 30, 2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am
RSVP for this event is closed.
AmCham Mongolia is pleased to invite you to attend our October Monthly Meeting with a panel of leaders from the private sector and international organization for discussion on “Mongolia’s 2019 Economic and Financial Outlook”. Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia will be moderating the discussion with panelists:
- Mr. Delgersaikhan Jamsrandorj, Lecturer at University of Finance and Economics
- Mr. Ganhuyag Chuluun, CEO at Ard Financial Group
- Mr. Jean-Pascal N.Nganou, Acting Country Manager at World Bank
– Registration & Networking – Light breakfast and coffee
– Opening Remarks by Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia
– Panel discussion
– Announcements and Adjournment
RSVP is required and seats are guaranteed only after payment has been received due to the limited number of seats available.
GUIDELINES FOR NON-MEMBERS
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure whether your organization is an AmCham member, please check our membership directory here.
- To confirm your attendance, Non-members should make the payment of 40,000 MNT entrance fee within 3 business days of online registration. AmCham will verify your registration via email upon receipt of payment – your spot is NOT GUARANTEED if a payment is not received.
- When you are making the payment, please include your NAME in the “Descriptions” field of your transfer.