Vacancy Announcement: Program Coordinator
Job Announcement: Program Coordinator
The American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in Mongolia is an independent organization with the mission to build stronger commercial ties between the United States and Mongolia; actively promote Mongolia as a destination for global investment; and advocate for policies to improve Mongolia’s business environment. AmCham is the official local affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which is the largest business federation in the world with over 3 million member companies.
AmCham Mongolia is currently looking for a Program Coordinator who will:
- Monitor local news and provide a daily written summary in English on relevant developments on policy and business developments to be distributed via email to AmCham’s database of members and friends
- Provide administrative support including organization and maintenance of files and documents
- Support all activities of AmCham including events and activities planning, communications and marketing, advocacy efforts, membership recruitment and services, etc.
- Participate in stakeholder engagement
- Attend AmCham activities and events when available and take meeting minutes
Strong English writing skills, excellent ability to translate Mongolian to English and vice versa are absolutely essential. The ideal candidate should be a hardworking, organized, strategic, and driven professional with at least a Bachelor’s degree. The ability to analyze and interpret information, good communication skills, and multi-task is vital. Strong knowledge of the Mongolian business and political landscape is a plus.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter and CV in a PDF soft copy to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application for Program Coordinator.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled but we strongly encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit www.www.amcham.mn or call the AmCham office at 7000-3437.