AmCham Mongolia 2016 Trade Mission to the United States
In an effort to strengthen the commercial relationship between Mongolia and the United States, AmCham Mongolia, will host the third annual Trade Mission to the United States from June 20-24, 2016. This is an opportunity for Mongolian business executives to develop a strong network in the United States and seize real business development opportunities with American companies.
The U. S. Trade Mission will have two components:
June 20th and June 24th: AmCham Mongolia and its members will engage and build relationships with key U.S. Government officials who focus on the U.S.–Mongolia commercial partnership in Washington, DC.
June 21st-23rd: Participation in the Asia-Pacific Council of American Chambers of Commerce (APCAC) annual policy meetings in Washington, DC. Engage and participate in key meetings with prestigious think tanks & opinion leaders, executive and legislative branch members of the U.S. government as well as outside experts in Washington, DC.
Benefits of the U.S. Trade Mission
- Rare opportunity to establish valuable networks with American companies and seize business development opportunities
- Connect with influential U.S. policy-makers, members of Congress, and advocate for initiatives that are important to Mongolia
- Identify important financing opportunities for your company through direct engagement
- Strengthen the commercial relationship between the United States and Mongolia and participate in a broader dialogue relevant to business in the Asia-Pacific region
Organizations to Visit:
The delegates will visit and directly engage with prominent decision-makers and scholars, such as:
- White House
- Brookings Institute
- Department of State
- Ex-Im Bank
- Department of Commerce
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Asia Society
|AmCham Members: $1,250||Non-members: $1,500|
If you are interested in participating or would like to learn more details about the Trade Mission please submit your information below and we will send you a registration form: