August Monthly Meeting with a Panel of Leaders in the Digital Economy Sector
August 21, 2018
12:30 am - 2:30 am
RSVP is closed for this event.
AmCham Mongolia is pleased to invite you to attend our August Monthly Meeting with a panel discussion on “Mongolia’s Potentials in the Digital Economy”. Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia will be moderating the discussion with panelists:
- Mr. Bayarsaikhan Volodya, COO, AND Global and LendMN.
- Mr. Erdenebat Tsenddorj, Founder and CEO, Gerege Systems
- Mr. Lkhamsuren Ganbold, CEO, ICT Group
- Mr. Michael D. Richmond, Senior Commercial Specialist, U.S. Embassy in Ulaanbaatar
- Mr. Zolboo Batbileg, CIO, Ard Financial Group
– Registration & Networking – Light breakfast and coffee
– Opening Remarks by Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia
– Panel discussion
– Announcements and Adjournment
GUIDELINES FOR NON-MEMBERS
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure whether your organization is an AmCham member, please check our membership directory here.
- To confirm your attendance, Non-members should make the payment of 40,000 MNT entrance fee within 3 business days of online registration. AmCham will verify your registration via email upon receipt of payment – your spot is NOT GUARANTEED if a payment is not received.
- When you are making the payment, please include your NAME in the “Descriptions” field of your transfer.