Growth Summit 2019
April 3, 2019
AmCham Mongolia is pleased to cooperate as a Supporting Organisation for Growth Summit 2019, a conference to assist Mongolian leaders to become global leaders and for Mongolian organisations to become globally competitive.
Growth management systems have been developed the last 10 years or so to codify how companies are scaling up and growing 10x, 100x, or more. Our goal is to share this knowledge.
Learn how to grow your company 10X, 100X, or more to reach $10M, $100M, $1B, & beyond! Speeches will be in TED Talk format with condensed and concise presentations with key practical takeaways.
Walk away with deep insight and useful takeaways; tools that can be used on your company to help your company grow; effective & unique networking to meet fellow executives facing similar challenges/opportunities.
Who should attend:
CEO’s, business owners, investors, senior executives, business leaders, & senior executives from social sector
Growth Summit Ulaanbaatar will feature 12 TED Talk style talks and 2 keynote speeches. Our speakers include:
- Verne Harnish, global top notch keynote speaker; Founder of Entrepreneurs Organization with 13,000 members in 58 countries; Founder of Gazelles, executive education & coaching company with 210 partners on 6 continents
- Nirit Harel, 20-year veteran of Israeli startup scene; speaker on impact entrepreneur & woman leadership
- Armando Torres, CEO of Oyu Tolgoi
- Gantumur L., CEO of MCS Holdings
- Amartuvshin Hanibal, President of Xac Bank
- Khaliunbat M., Founder of MongoliD
…and many others, all speaking about growth management best practices, useful tools, and case studies.
Date: April 4, 2019 all day; registrations begin 8am
Ticket prices: 300,000 MNT
Early bird: 20% discount through March 8th and addition 10% discount for AmCham members
(Ticket price includes lunch, coffee breaks, reception, and 100,000 MNT worth gift items/tools to help you grow and scale your business/organization).
For more information and/or to register, please visit www.growthsummit.global.
May 2019 be the year your organisation is scaling and growing exponentially!