May Monthly Meeting with a Panel of Business Leaders
May 15, 2018
12:30 am - 2:30 am
UPDATE: RSVP for the event has closed.
AmCham Mongolia is pleased to invite you to attend our May Monthly Meeting with panelists from leading Mongolian businesses for discussion on “Mongolian Economy: The Private Sector Perspective”. Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia will be moderating the discussion with panelists:
- Mr. Dolgion Erdenebaatar, CEO, Bloomberg TV Mongolia
- Ms. Irina Kravchenko, Head of Ulaanbaatar Resident Office, EBRD
- Mr. Munkhbat Chuluun, President and Executive Director, Southgobi Sands LLC
- Ms. Munkhnasan Narmandakh, CEO, Monpolymet Group
- Mr. Russell Whitlow, Managing Director, Porsche Mongolia
– Registration & Networking – Light breakfast and coffee
– Opening Remarks by Mr. Steve Potter, Chairman of AmCham Mongolia
– Panel discussion with business leaders
– Announcements and Adjournment
GUIDELINES FOR NON-MEMBERS
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure whether your organization is an AmCham member, please check our membership directory here.
- To confirm your attendance, Non-members should make the payment of 40,000 MNT entrance fee within 3 business days of online registration. AmCham will verify your registration via email upon receipt of payment – your spot is NOT GUARANTEED if a payment is not received.
- When you are making the payment, please include your NAME in the “Descriptions” field of your transfer.